Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you major in Biosystems Analytics & Technology at the University of Arizona, you also become a part of the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (CALS) family. The CALS family is committed to supporting you, and, as part of that, we offer scholarship money in addition to the aid available from the University of Arizona. You can apply for $1 million in additional scholarships reserved specifically for CALS majors. The best part is that you don’t have to have a high GPA to qualify!
Scholarships for Biosystems Analytics & Technology Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships available specifically for biosystems analytics and technology majors within CALS.
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Faculty Scholarship
- Agricultural Irrigation Engineering Scholarship
- Arizona Crop Improvement Association Scholarship
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Scholarship
- Biosystems Engineering General Scholarship
- Drs. Marion K and Donald C. Slack Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Harold C. Schwalen Scholarship
- Howard V. and Margaret C. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- John C. Smith, Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- John Replogle Family Scholarship
- Kenneth A. Jordan Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
Ask Your Advisor About Financial Aid Options
Incoming freshmen and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don’t know they exist or don’t think they’ll quality. Awards may be added or changed at any time, and can be awarded based on your background, experiences, interests, or other criteria. Remember to talk with you advisor about what scholarships may be a good match for you.